Tuesday 3 May 2011

DAY 4, LAST DAY IN LAS VEGAS

HELLO (please read in American accent, and now back to Australian) from Vegas  and what a HOT day it is. and alot more comfortable to walk down the Vegas strip thanks to new sets of shoes (reason being that the shoes we bought were about $50-60 here, and $119 in Australia which means we got a good bargain).

Today we went up in a helicopter over Grand Canyon which was great!  Except for the fear of heights making me feel a little bit sick!!  It was fun using the headsets on the helicopters, even though they didn't work amazingly well.  Before we went up on a helicopter we had a photo taken of us so after the helicopter ride we could collect it. 

Nan if you are reading this we got you a shot glass from Grand Canyon... we might be able to get you one from Las Vegas if we have time.

If you would like to hear my opinion about what Lion King was like I think it was AWESOME!!  I think my favourite characters were Rafiki (the monkey) and Zazu (the bird).  Me, Luke and Mum went to see Lion King, Ben and Dad went to hop on the Go Carts but poor Ben was too small and there were no double carts :-(

That's all for now, I will write to you all in a couple of days.

Thanks!  Bye from Jack

2 comments:

  1. hello to you to and of course I am reading this woulnt miss it for the world Thankyou for the shotglass Glad u enjoyed Lion King bit disappointing for Ben but he will make up for it when u get to Disneyland Hope to hear from u all again real soon enjoy your holiday miss u all and give my love to everyone oops give our lovu to everyone Nan and Pop

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops sorry about the spelling think I caught that from your Mum lol

    ReplyDelete