Sunday 22 May 2011

Luke and Ben's view on Disneyland so far

LUKE:

We went on a ride called the Astro Orbitors, it was seriously fun, when I went down I squashed Jacks leg!

We went on Astro Blasters it wasn't too fun to me, also we went on Star Tours, Mum and Dad really loved it!!  To me, half half.

My favourite ride at Tomorrow land was Space Mountain!  Then we went on a ride called autopia, I got to be the driver of the car and I went crazy.  I crashed every single time!

Moving on....

We didn't go on any rides in Fantasy Land but we went into Mickeys Toon Town, it was really cool!  From Epic Mickey they had the clock tower they used as a villain (Simone:  He is talking about the "Its a Small World" ride). 

First we went into Goofy's house, everything was a bit silly - like Goofy is!  Then we went to Mickey Mouses house, it was really cool and they had a really big line, just to take a photo with Mickey Mouse!

I am really looking forward to Fantasmic.  I would really like to see the fireworks again because they were REALLLY good!

Just before I go I am going to mention about the haunted mansion, it wasn't really scary at all except for one part!  When the voice of the storyteller said "You can find a way out or go out my way"  The way he got out was by hanging himself - that was the only bit that was scary.

Well goodbye, Ben has something to say.

BEN:

Good Morning, my name is Ben and I would like to tell you about something!!  We found 2 treasures when we were pretending to be pirates, then we saw a grave full of zombies digging the ground. Then what happened next we saw the fireworks with my Mum and Dad.

Today we are at home, Dad is having a shower and I really hate it because it takes so long and I am really hungry for breakfast! 

Goodbye now I am going to put my tattoos on and have a rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment