Sunday 22 May 2011

THE WORLD ACCORDING TO ME, JACK

I have decided on one thing. Remember how I said I had a new wand? I am going to look up ALL the spells known on wikipedia and information sites (that includes the unforgivable curses, such as Avada cadavera, Curcio, Imperio) so I can become a master wizard!! (I now magic isn't real).

On a more happier, magical, spectacular, absolutely positive, exciting, amazing, bombardedly popular in my world note, just yesterday, my family was in the happiest place on earth, DISNEYLAND!!!! the best ride we went on was the space mountain. It was a full roller coaster inside... IN THE DARK!

The worst ride we went on was the haunted mansion. THE WORST HAUNTED MASION IN THE WORLD!!!!! It wasn't even scary. before we went on the ride, they had the tomb stones of the pets owned. they had one for a snake. on the tomb stone it said:

here lies my snake, whose fatal mistake, was to frighten the gardener, who carried a rake.


We also went to Mickeys house, and walked through it. we saw a lot of strange furniture. when we got through we were in the line to meet Mickey. and we didn't even realise!

You have probably seen Luke and Ben's post, so i guess this is a....


GOODBYE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment