Wednesday 4 May 2011

The Drive from Las Vegas to Bakersfield

Today all we did was drive in the RV from Las Vegas to Bakersfield.  For lunch we had Subway.  I tried a sub and it was delicious!

Before we went on the drive we got a photo at the "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign.  This made Mum pretty happy because she LOVES taking photos!

It was a pretty long drive and there was nothing to do because my iPod Nano was up in the bed and drawing while we were driving was pretty hard because every time I went to draw the RV made the paper move.

On Monday we went to see the Las Vegas lights and it was amazing.  They also had a show up on the roof and the way they made it was lights on the roof.

We walked a really long way and we had Hooters for tea and Mum and Dad, Jack and Ben didnt like Hooters but I loved it, it was the most delicious food.  I ate most of Mums tea, I ate all of my tea and we practically swapped everything around for 2 days trying each others food.

On Tuesday we went to the Grand Canyon on a helicopter flight and I found out I am air sick!  It was AMAZING!

Today at the Camper Van Park we went in the pool and it was real fun. 

Well since I cant think of anything else I think this is the end.  Next time I talk to you will be from San Francisco.

Signed Luke

PS.  I am missing my friends at school sooooooooooooooo much.

Leaving Las Vegas

This is how we talked to each other on the helicopter

Just one of the photos Mum took of the Grand Canyon

1 comment:

  1. Hi Luke it was great to hear from you Shame about the drawing but u can draw heaps whenever u want The Grand Canyon looks absolutely awesome and its great to hear that u r having fun Miss u guys heaps and talk again soon Luv to all Nan and Pop

    ReplyDelete