Saturday 21 May 2011

WOW WOW WOW!! Disneyland really is the happiest place on earth!

I can't stop saying it!! WOW! WOW! WOW!

I can't believe we are really here!  I can't believe that I just saw the most beautiful fireworks show over Sleeping Beauty's castle.  Being at Disney is a dream I have had since I was a kid, and now I am here with my own kids... WOW!! You can't wipe the smile off my face!!!

We have just spent 12 hours at the park and only done a quarter of the rides... there is a lot to do, and a second park to get to.. thank goodness we got a 5 day park hopper pass.  We were lucky enough to get a "sneak preview" of the new upgraded "Star Tours" ride - we waited in line for an hour and it was worth every minute!! We are hoping that they will still have it open next week but doubt that it will be.

I think we relax tomorrow (somewhat - we need to go and buy a suitcase for all the souvenirs we are yet to buy!), and then Monday - Thursday is going to get crazy!

Here are some photos from the fireworks... WOW!!





Can you see Tinkerbell flying by?

She is in this one too!

Everyone else is sleeping, the camera battery is on charge, and I need to do the same, so speak to you soon when the kids can tell you their favourite bits so far!

Hugs and kisses for everyone
mwah mwah
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment